Date:      Sat, 10 Jul 1999 08:27:06 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Peter Wemm <peter@FreeBSD.org>
To:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: src/sys/kern subr_prf.c

peter       1999/07/10 08:27:06 PDT

  Modified files:
    sys/kern             subr_prf.c
  Log:
  Fixes for a couple of problems in last commit:
  1. Printing large quads in small bases overflowed the buffer if
     sizeof(u_quad_t) > sizeof(u_long).
  2. The sharpflag checks had operator precedence bugs due to excessive
     parentheses in all the wrong places.
  3. The explicit 0L was bogus in the quad_t comparison and useless in
     the long comparision.
  4. There was some more bitrot in the comment about ksprintn().  Our
     ksprintn() handles bases up to 36 as well as down to 2.

  Bruce has other complaints about using %q in kernel and would rather
  we went towards using the C9X style %ll and/or %j.  (I agree for that
  matter, as long as gcc/egcs know how to deal with that.)

  Submitted by:	bde

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.56      +8 -8      src/sys/kern/subr_prf.c