Date:      Sat, 14 Aug 1999 14:01:26 +0200
From:      Eivind Eklund <eivind@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Chris Costello <chris@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/bin/test test.c

On Fri, Aug 13, 1999 at 10:38:06PM -0700, Chris Costello wrote:
> chris       1999/08/13 22:38:06 PDT
>
>   Modified files:
>     bin/test             test.c
>   Log:
>   Minor style fix - change 'if(!*v)' to 'if (!*v)'

Talking of test - I think we should replace our test with the version
in NetBSD/OpenBSD.  It is a total re-implementation with cleaner code
and a couple of more primitives (which also would let us use parts
from the OpenBSD and NetBSD /etc scripts, which would also be a benefit).

The replacement compiles and works cleanly on FreeBSD; I've run with
it for a while, and have never seen any problem (but I haven't been
trying to create problems, either - I've just used it normally).

Eivind.