Date:      Mon, 30 Aug 1999 00:03:04 -0700 (PDT)
From:      asami@FreeBSD.ORG (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        ryuichiro.imura@nttdtec.co.jp
Cc:        "Steve Price" <sprice@hiwaay.net>, "Chris Piazza" <cpiazza@home.net>, "FreeBSD Ports" <ports@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: USE_QT2 in bsd.port.mk

 * Qt says
 *  2-VER_MAJ
 *  0-VER_MIN
 *  1-VER_PATCH
 *
 * so, next Qt-2.0.2, Qt-2.0.3... shuld be compatible, I think.
 * Qt renames but directory name remains, it seems strange, isn't it?
 * I think qt20 is better.

Hmm.  I distinctly remembering having to create qt141 and then qt142
because they were not quite compatible to qt140.

Anyway, I made a copy to qt201 for now.  If the next version is
compatible, we can always call that one qt20 and erase qt201.

 * R. Imura

Satoshi