Date:      Wed, 1 Sep 1999 10:20:52 -0400
From:      Christian Kuhtz <ck@adsu.bellsouth.com>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: StarOffice giveaway of source code

On Wed, Sep 01, 1999 at 07:08:18AM -0700, Matthew Jacob wrote:
> > From a marketing standpoint, wouldn't it make for some seriously bad press
> > for Sun to state "open source" and then turn around and not do it? *raised
> > eyebrow*
>
> Wouldn't cause them a second's pause.

They wouldn't be the first vendor to get away with not following up on PR.

PR is just that.. So, can we please can this discussion until we actually have
code?

Cheers,
Chris

--
Christian Kuhtz, Sr. Network Architect                    BellSouth Corporation
<ck@adsu.bellsouth.com> -wk, <ck@gnu.org> -hm            Advanced Data Services