Date:      Sun, 21 Nov 1999 02:19:21 GMT
From:      "Ian Hallenius" <oreo154@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   PLEASE HELP ME!

Hello,

I recently have installed FreeBSD 3.2 on my 33 mhz 486 computer, and it
crashed!  I cannot boot into dos, it only gives me this prompt:

Invailid Partition
No /boot/loader

>>FreeBSD/i286 BOOT
Default: 0:wd(0,a)/kernel
Boot:

So I inserted my kernel disk an my msr root disk and went to the
installation screen, and I try to install a minimum program, but it gives me
this:

No /usr filesystem found
No /var filesystem found

Then it kicks me out of the program.
I suspect it is beasue my hard drive is only 162 megabytes, and I WILL NOT
upgrade to a new one, OK?

Please tell me how to uninstall FreeBSD.  I dont want it on my computer
anymore.  However I will try to install it later on another computer.

Thank you,

Ian Hallenius