Date:      6 Dec 1999 13:40:49 -0000
From:      "Gary Howland" <gary@hotlava.com>
To:        emulation@freebsd.org
Subject:   VA for Java (Linux) - continued ...

Hi,

OK, the story so far.  I tried Marcel's linux 6.0 port this
morning, and still no luck.  Same as before (I had copied
many library files from a 6.0 system anyway, so that explains
why I see nop difference).

So, it looks like the problem lies in this area:

  8949 ide      CALL  linux_rt_sigprocmask(0x2,0,0xbfbfd81c,0x8)
  8949 ide      RET   linux_rt_sigprocmask 0
  8949 ide      CALL  #179
  8949 ide      PSIG  SIGSYS SIG_DFL
  8949 ide      NAMI  "ide.core"

Can anyone confirm this is where the problem likely lies?

(also, if anyone wants access to my system to try anything, let me know)

Thanks,

Gary Howland <gary@hotlava.com>