Date:      Thu, 09 Dec 1999 17:38:24 -0600
From:      Jon Hamilton <hamilton@pobox.com>
To:        "Jeffrey Bernt" <jeffrey@bernt.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: X10 setup...

In message <NDBBJJJALKDFADJGFHAAMEHMCDAA.jeffrey@bernt.net>, "Jeffrey Bernt" wr
ote:
} Freebsd supports X10, to control lamps and other stuff, right?
} Anyone who has experience with this, let me know.
} Thanks.
} Jeff Berntj
} jbernt@bigfoot.com

I'm using it here, but not with the builtin support; rather, I use
the CP290 transmitter and plug it into a serial port.  Feel free to
mail me privately if you have specific questions about such a setup.

--
   Jon Hamilton
   hamilton@pobox.com