Date:      Sat, 21 May 2011 01:47:55 +0530
From:      "WordPress Passionates" <marketing@wordpresspassionates.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   We can develop your website in wordpress

Hi there,
We are a web designing and development company who deals in wordpress =
projects=20
only and as our name "WordPress Passionates" we are very passionate about=20
challenges with wordpress Development=2E
Price wise we provide simple but very attractive wordpress website =
starting=20
from $350 and further our prices goes as per requirement and our hourly =
rates=20
are $ 15 USD/hr=2E
Just try us once and I am sure you will find all your wordpress solutions =
with=20
us and will not be looking for any other agency or person for any of your =
requirement=20
in future.=A0
We can develop approximately all type of solution in wordpress from a =
simple=20
wordpress blog to a complex social networking website in wordpress at a =
amazingly=20
affordable price. we are having 4+ years of experience in wordpress =
solutions=2E
We take care of all the necessary majors which gives a special =
capabilities=20
to a wordpress website like:
1./ W3 validated structure
2./ S.E.O friendly
3./ Cross browser compatible
4./ Hand coded HTML/DHTML/CSS
About the plug-ins, we usually implement the following to give a special =
edge=20
to a wordpress website:
1./ Integrations of your wordpress website with top 5 social sites =
(including=20
facebook) for instant social media promotion at the time of post creation=2E
2./ Visitor stats tool integration=2E
3./ Google XML Site Map=2E
4./ Google map integration on contact us page=2E
5./ All necessary plug-ins including SEO, Backup Google analytics=2E
6./ A very attractive Photo Gallery=2E
7./ Sliding header=2E
8./ Search engine friendly URL's=2E
9./ Attractive Navigation menu=2E
10./ Newsletter management system=2E
11./ Click and chat functionality with different IM services=2E
All the above are some general plug-ins and functionality, there are many =
more=20
for different requirements=2E
Some of the links of our work:
www.wordpresspassionates.com=A0(Our Website)
www.martindiainfotech.com
www.yourfreeadvertisement.com
www.nirmalbhajan.com
Upcoming work:
http://abhinavclasses.martindinfotech.com/
http://weddingplanner.martindinfotech.com/
http://sibylle.martindinfotech.com/=A0(Content need to be placed in this)
Looking Forward to work with you!

-----------------------------=A0
Thanks & Regards
Manoj Sharma
(Marketing & Operations Head)
Wordpress Passionates
34/250 sector 3,
Pratap Nagar, Sanganer,
Jaipur, Rajasthan=A0 303902
Web:=A0www.wordpresspassionates.com
Skype: wordpresspassionates
Mob: +91-9829-378160
Tel: +91-141-3123116, +91-141-2791420, +91-141-2791464