Date:      Mon, 1 Oct 2007 10:27:34 +0200
From:      "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fernando_Apestegu=EDa?=" <fernando.apesteguia@gmail.com>
Subject:   Problems with www.freebsd.org

Hi all,

I'm having some problems with the FreeBSD site. Basically, when I type
www.freebsd.org in the address bar in Firefox I can't access the web.
I get always a timeout.

The funny thing is that I can do ping and if I use the IP address I
can access the main page, but then most of the links are not working
for me.

I wrote an email to the contact address that is showed in the page,
but I haven't gotten any answer so far. This is the reason because I'm
asking help here. I already deleted all the cookies and data of my
browser and tried again but it didn't work.

Any clues?

Thanks in advance