Date:      Mon, 19 May 2008 20:43:45 +0200
From:      "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Fernando_Apestegu=EDa?=" <fernando.apesteguia@gmail.com>
Subject:   Touchpad issue

Hi all,

I just installed FreeBSD 7 on my laptop. Most things work fine, but I
run into problems with my touchpad.

The "touching area" only works inside of firefox (clicking on links,
tabs, etc), it works with the contacts list in Pidgin (only single
click) but it doesn't work at all with other Gnome components (I can't
click or double click on the panel or on the desktop icons using the
area. I can do it fine with the buttons.

I tried different things with the xorg.conf but it didn't work. My
current configuration is this:

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier  "Mouse0"
        Driver      "mouse"
        Option      "Protocol" "auto"
        Option      "Device" "/dev/sysmouse"
        Option      "ZAxisMapping" "4 5 6 7"
EndSection

And BTW, the buttons for the scroll don't work. They only paste the
selection buffers, but they don't scroll at all.

Any ideas?
Thanks in advance