Date:      Fri, 28 Jan 2000 20:40:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/16312: UPDATE: ports/mail/rblsmtpd MASTER_SITES

The following reply was made to PR ports/16312; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.org>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org, saken@hotel.rmta.org
Cc: fenner@FreeBSD.org
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 22:28:51 -0600

 Hmm.. I can't reproduce this:

 anaconda 48# cd /usr/ports/mail/rblsmtpd
 anaconda 49# make fetch
 >> rblsmtpd-0.70.tar.gz doesn't seem to exist on this system.
 >> Attempting to fetch from ftp://koobera.math.uic.edu/www/software/.
 fetch: www/software/rblsmtpd-0.70.tar.gz: cannot get remote modification time
 Receiving rblsmtpd-0.70.tar.gz: 25 Kbytes
 26283 bytes transferred in 3.8 seconds  (6.72 Kbytes/s)

 I had a dig around on the ftp site itself (very odd setup), and I believe
 the change you're suggesting here is incorrect, with the actual problem
 being a transient server failure.

 I've cc'd Bill in case he can shed any further light on the matter.

 -aDe

 --
 Ade Lovett, Austin, TX.