Date:      Sat, 29 Jan 2000 17:40:02 -0800 (PST)
From:      Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/16351: update of CBB port

The following reply was made to PR ports/16351; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Gary Kline <kline@tao.thought.org>
To: "Chris D. Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>
Cc: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@freebsd.org
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 17:41:13 -0800

 On Sat, Jan 29, 2000 at 07:41:34PM -0500, Chris D. Faulhaber wrote:
 > On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Gary Kline wrote:
 >
 > >  MASTER_SITES=	ftp://ftp.me.umn.edu/pub/finance/ \
 > >  		ftp://ftp.fifi.org/pub/cbb/
 >
 > ftp> open ftp.me.umn.edu
 > Connected to webster.me.umn.edu.
 > 421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection.
 > ftp> open ftp.fifi.org
 > Connected to tantale.fifi.org.
 > 500 tantale.fifi.org FTP server shut down -- please try again later.
 > ftp>
 >
 > is the distfile available on any other sites?

 	Rats!  So what I heard last Thursday was true: devel on cbb
 	has stopped.  Not only that, looks like they've pulled the
 	plug on fifi.org.

 	Maybe something happened to Curt Olson who began cbb. --Dunno
 	about any other sites, sorry.  :(

 	gary

 --
    Gary D. Kline         kline@tao.thought.org          Public service Unix