Date:      Wed, 16 Feb 2000 11:27:16 +1300
From:      Jonathan Chen <jonc@logisticsoftware.co.nz>
To:        FreeBSD <freebsd@mail.pacificnet.com.mx>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Single User mode...

On Tue, Feb 15, 2000 at 12:36:46PM -0800, FreeBSD wrote:

> Actually I try boot:boot -s , but doesn't work either..
>
> Receive the following :
>
> >>FreeBSD/i386 BOOT
> Default: 0:wd(0,a)/boot/loader
> boot:boot -s
> No boot

Wait a bit longer until it gets to the 2nd stage; where it will say
something like `will boot in 10 seconds, hit enter to boot immediately
or any key to command mode'. Only *then* do you hit the space bar, and
type in:

	boot -s

Jonathan Chen            |  de-moc-ra-cy (di mok' ra see) n.  Three wolves