Date:      Sun, 20 Feb 2000 12:38:24 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Randall Hopper <aa8vb@ipass.net>
Cc:        Tony Kimball <alk@pobox.com>, jonsmith@dragonstar.dhs.org, FreeBSD-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Another 'I hate to ask this but the mail search is down' :(

> Tony Kimball:
>  |Quoth Randall Hopper on Sat, 19 February:
>  |:
>  |:  |DEATH TO MICROSOFT.
>  |:  |Ok, sorry for the usual attitude ;)
>  |:
>  |: Huh?  How's that fit?  It's the MPAA/CCA, right?
>  |The logical link is fairly direct:  The MPAA/CCA is effectively forcing
>  |persons who wish to view DVD video to run a Microsoft OS in order to
>  |run software DVD players.
>
> But who's fault is that?  Microsoft?  Or the DVD drive manufacturers?
> "DEATH TO DVD MANUFACTURERS", while overkill, seems closer to the mark.

Hi Randall,

What you are saying is true ; however, we get more bang if we place the
blame on Microsoft by stating something like:

Since the truth sets us free, Microsoft in conjuction with the DVD industry takes
one giant step to censure the Open Source Movement.

	Cheers

--
 Amancio Hasty
 hasty@rah.star-gate.com