Date:      Sun, 26 Mar 2000 12:42:43 +0200
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok/Asmodai <asmodai@wxs.nl>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: fsck_msdos

-On [20000326 12:10], Kris Kennaway (kris@FreeBSD.org) wrote:
>Does anyone object to adding NetBSD's fsck_msdos to /sbin? ISTR this has
>come up several times in the past with positive feelings, but no-one
>actually did the work (it compiles trivially).
>
>I could just as easily make it a port, depending on the consensus opinion.

I am not sure.

I mean, I agree it is useful, however I never had the need to use
something like fsck_msdos in my past 1.5-2 years, so IMHO it would be
best as port.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok vd Werven/Asmodai    asmodai@[wxs.nl|bart.nl|freebsd.org]
Documentation nutter/C-rated Coder BSD: Technical excellence at its best