Date:      Mon, 17 Apr 2000 20:42:21 -0600
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        chris@calldei.com
Cc:        cvs-committers@freebsd.org, freebsd-arch@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/contrib/tcsh - Imported sources

I'd support someone coming up with a complete set of these things, and
then putting it up for review.  It should implement traditional
behavior AND NOTHING ELSE.  No cool little this hack or that hack or
anything of the sort.

This falls under the tradtional behavior of csh category.  Those that
don't want it can disable it easily enough.

What I don't want to see is every silly little issue causing a 10,000
message flame fest in -arch...  I'd rather them be saved up so we can
have only one (more) 10,000 message flame fest in -arch. :-)

Warner