Date:      Mon, 01 May 2000 15:30:08 +0200
From:      Gary Jennejohn <garyj@peedub.muc.de>
To:        "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
Cc:        Gary Jennejohn <garyj@muc.de>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kernel breakage in ng_base.c

"f.johan.beisser" writes:

>hrm, i'm sad to report that it did not work for me..
>
>let me know if you need output from it, i'll see about sending it to you.
>
>-- jan
>
>On Sun, 30 Apr 2000, Gary Jennejohn wrote:
>
>> Here's a simple patch which works for me.

[patch deleted]

Well, I only have a simple requirement - PPPoE has to work. ng_socket.ko
gets loaded just fine for me, but I'm not really certain that ng_base.c
is doing the loading.

I think the best thing would be to wait for Peter to finish the commit
since
he knows what's intended to be used here.

However, it might be worth posting your error output to the list as an
aid in finding the correct fix :)

---
Gary Jennejohn / garyj@muc.de gj@freebsd.org