Date:      Thu, 4 May 2000 10:00:10 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Matthew Dillon <dillon@apollo.backplane.com>
To:        Lloyd Rennie <lloyd@vbc.net>, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ILOVEYOU

:
::Umm...
::
::This was just sent to the list.  I guess Window's users may want to watch
::out...
::
::--
::Lloyd Rennie                   VBCnet GB Ltd	             lloyd@vbc.net
:
:    The 'virus' is the warning message itself, silly!
:

   Whoop, I take it back.  After looking at it I'd say the virus is real.

   But, really, Windows viruses are everyday occurances.  If you don't like'm,
   complain to Mickysoft.... they're the assholes who write the shoddy
   software that allows viruses to work in the first place.

					-Matt
					Matthew Dillon
					<dillon@backplane.com>