Date:      Sun, 28 May 2000 21:50:28 +0200
From:      Szilveszter Adam <sziszi@petra.hos.u-szeged.hu>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 4.0-RELEASE to 4.0-STABLE upgrade

On Sun, May 28, 2000 at 02:48:08PM -0400, John Daniels wrote:
> Well that's true.  This was the first time that I was making world!  Any
> possible problems from restarting the make world?

That depends on where the process stopped. Generally if it gets past to the
"Rebuilding everything" phase (it will print this on the screen in a large
banner) then it might be safe to restart it by saying make -DNOCLEAN
buidlworld. Otherwise you should restart completely to be on the safe side.

Hope this has clarified your last question...

--
Regards:

Szilveszter ADAM
Szeged University