Date:      Tue, 6 Jun 2000 00:38:52 -0300
From:      lioux@uol.com.br
To:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   PREFIX doubt

Dear porters,

	Revising the suggestions made by Will, I wanted to
beat myself with the nearest pipe (IPC) for having forgot
USE_X_PREFIX, the category is just x11-toolkits :). Fortunaly,
the port is safe, so just adding the directive did it.
	However, a question arises. Codecrusader
builds jcc. Where should I install it? DDD is installed
in ${LOCALBASE}, should I either do the same or install it
in ${X11BASE}?

	Regards,
		Mario Ferreira