Date:      Fri, 9 Jun 2000 10:38:12 +0930
From:      Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
To:        Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ports/18578: Build of ghostview fails

On Thursday,  8 June 2000 at 20:57:09 -0400, Will Andrews wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 05:55:30PM -0700, will@FreeBSD.org wrote:
>> State-Changed-From-To: open->closed
>> State-Changed-By: will
>> State-Changed-When: Thu Jun 8 17:54:43 PDT 2000
>> State-Changed-Why:
>> Update committed, thanks!
>
> I don't know what happened, but this was not my message when I closed
> the PR.  The message was more or less the same as the message I used for
> PR 18894.

... which said you weren't able to reproduce the problem.  That
doesn't mean it has gone away.  I think you should reopen one of these
PRs and update the response to the other to state that they appear to
be the same problem.

AFAICT this is really an XFree86 4.0 problem.  The rman reference is
in one of the imake configuration files, and the rman really gets
installed in ${PROJECTROOT}, but the Makefile looks for it in ${TOP}.

Greg