Date:      Sat, 08 Jul 2000 10:11:09 GMT
From:      "peter kok" <aoypcc@hotmail.com>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   apache start problem

Hi all

I installed apache 1.3.12 and php3.0.16 by ports
apache - not any error message
php - error code 6
stop /in /usr/ports/www/mod_php3

Do you know what is the problem?

I reboot the machine and got the error meesage from apache
-------------
Syntax error on line 208 of /usr/local/etc/apache/httpd.conf:
Cannot load /usr/local/libexec/apache/mod_env.so into server: Cannot open
"/usr/
local/libexec/apache/mod_env.so"

In fact, I installed many version of apache eg: apache + php, apache + front
page by /stand/sysinstall, but I dis-installed it

I don't know that it is caused this error or not

How do I fix it?

and what is the apache start up file because I have
httpd.conf and apache.conf on my /usr/local/etc/apache on my directory.

tks for your help
best regards
Peter