Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 20:31:45 +0200
From:      Wilko Bulte <wkb@freebie.demon.nl>
To:        Derek Werthmuller <dwerthmu@ctg.albany.edu>
Cc:        "'freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: EISA Mylex driver for 4.1 RC ?

On Tue, Jul 25, 2000 at 02:22:48PM -0400, Derek Werthmuller wrote:
> I have 4.1 RC running on my 2100/275 and i'm looking for a EISA version of
> the mlx driver.  Is one in the works ?
> My system disk doesn't have that much room so I can't do that much with it
> yet.  But this look good so far.
> Well I think its a Mylex card, its a DEC storage works array 200.

RTFM:

Mylex DAC960 and DAC1100 RAID controllers with 2.x, 3.x, 4.x and 5.x
firmware:
    DAC960P
    DAC960PD
    DAC960PDU
    DAC960PL
    DAC960PJ
    DAC960PG
    AcceleRAID 150
    AcceleRAID 250
    eXtremeRAID 1100
This list includes controllers sold by Digital/Compaq in Alpha systems
in the StorageWorks family, eg. KZPSC, KZPAC.  Booting from these
controllers is supported when recognised by SRM (typically Digital/
Compaq models only, and only in systems where they are supported).
EISA adapters like the StorageWorks KZESC are not supported.

[from alpha/RELNOTES.TXT]

--
Wilko Bulte  	 			http://www.freebsd.org
wilko@freebsd.org			http://www.nlfug.nl