Date:      Tue, 1 Aug 2000 23:27:11 +1000 (EST)
From:      =?iso-8859-1?q?Paul=20Jansen?= <vlaero@yahoo.com.au>
To:        small@freebsd.org
Subject:   kget problem on Pico 0.42-dial

I have been told that in order to not have to
configure my network card in the Kernel configuration
section each time I reboot my Pico system I need to
run the 'kget' utility.  Is this correct?  I have
tried to run this and I get the following error
message:

"can't set field name for entry 14
pid 164 (kget), uid 0 on /: filesystem full

/: write failed, filesystem full
pid 164 (kget), uid 0 : exited on signal 11
Segmentation fault
Done."

My pico machine currently has 32MB of RAM.  How can I
stop kget from producing this error?  Is it a problem
with 0.41-dial?

Thanks.