Date:      Tue, 24 Oct 2000 11:48:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "David E. O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.org>
To:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: src/release/scripts dokern.sh

obrien      2000/10/24 11:48:16 PDT

  Modified files:
    release/scripts      dokern.sh
  Log:
  Dike out more for the i386 release build:  NCR SCSI card; anchient WDC
  SCSI card (should it ever find its way into GENERIC); LPT (we don't need
  to print during install time); the parallel 'geek' port; generic USB
  driver (thus some attached USB devices will not be detected and thus the
  user may wonder what is going on, we couldn't do anything with the device
  if only ugen attached to it anyway and we are getting very, very low on
  available space; USB "Human Interface Devices" as we don't do anything
  with them during installation; and USB printers (same argument as LPT).

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.38      +8 -1      src/release/scripts/dokern.sh