Date:      Wed, 1 Nov 2000 13:32:34 +0100
From:      Terje Elde <terje@thinksec.com>
To:        Yarema <yds@dppl.com>
Cc:        missnglnk@sneakerz.org, ports@FreeBSD.org, "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
Subject:   Re: Fw: postfix-current

On Mon, Oct 30, 2000 at 06:57:19PM -0500, Yarema wrote:
> > but I cannot seem to apply the same patch I just made after a cvsup, maybe
> > I'm too tired.  It seems to apply to sometimes, but it doesn't want to apply
> > to the Makefile.  I'm very new to this so I would appreciate your review and
> > help.  I have it up to snapshot-20001030 and I am running it with sasl with
> > no problems.
>
> Cool.  Is the maintainer, <missnglnk@sneakerz.org>, in the loop on
> this?  He hasn't applied my patches yet and they are no longer valid.  I'm
> forwarding this reply to him and the ports list just to keep everyone on
> the same page.
>
> I'll make a new diff which applies cleanly.  BTW, all my old postfix PRs
> should be closed since they most definitely will not apply to the ports
> anymore. Those include PR 17777 and 21439.

I too have been trying to get in touch with the maintainer for some time. I'd
like to add support for tls. There's a set of patches which applies quite
nicely, and I've added hooks to the port which will fetch and apply them quite
nicely.

If anyone of you have a updated port I'd be happy if you could send me a copy,
so I can update my diffs to work with those ports instead.

Perhaps it's time for another maintainer btw..?

Terje