Date:      Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:42:21 +0100
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>
To:        Harti Brandt <brandt@fokus.gmd.de>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Current buildworld broken

-On [20010207 11:00], Harti Brandt (brandt@fokus.gmd.de) wrote:

>With a freshly CVSuped current I get:
>

>===> usr.bin/ncal
>cc -O -pipe -Wall -Wmissing-prototypes -fstrict-prototypes -ansi -pedantic   -I/usr/obj/usr/src/i386/usr/include -c /usr/src/usr.bin/ncal/ncal.c
>/usr/src/usr.bin/ncal/ncal.c: In function `printeaster':
>/usr/src/usr.bin/ncal/ncal.c:390: warning: unknown conversion type character `F' in format

You are probably caught in between commits.

Always cvsup after such problems, after you waited an hour or so for
your favourite cvsup mirror up pick up any further commits, and then try
again, and THEN report things like this.  Saves traffic. :)

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          VIA Net.Works The Netherlands
BSD: Technical excellence at its best  Network- and systemadministrator