Date:      Sun, 22 Apr 2001 01:11:52 +0300
From:      Peter Pentchev <roam@orbitel.bg>
To:        Trevin Chow <trevin@mail.com>
Cc:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: PHP Port

On Sat, Apr 21, 2001 at 12:03:18PM -0700, Trevin Chow wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I'm not sure who to contact about the PHP4 port
> (/usr/ports/lang/php4).  The new version of Postgresql 7.1 uses a new
> directory layout and moves a bunch of files around that are needed when you
> compile Postgresql support into the PHP4 port.  Here's the message from the
> Postgresql port about the changes to their directory structure:

You should contact the port maintainer - Dirk Froemberg, dirk@FreeBSD.org.
He is listed in the Makefile in the PHP4 port directory - there is a:

MAINTAINER=	dirk@FreeBSD.org

line in /usr/ports/www/mod_php4/Makefile.

Anyway, there is no need to contact him any longer, as somebody else already
sent in a PR about this - PR ports/26755 - and I've just assigned it to Dirk
to deal with.  Judging from his past responsiveness, this shall be fixed
very soon :)  (And let me take this opportunity to once again thank Dirk
for all his work on the PHP, MySQL and related ports!)

G'luck,
Peter

--
No language can express every thought unambiguously, least of all this one.