Date:      Mon, 23 Apr 2001 23:56:19 +0200
From:      Cejka Rudolf <cejkar@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz>
To:        Christiaan Keet <keet@plig.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hubs@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Broken mirrors

Christiaan Keet wrote (2001/04/23):
> As an aside, am I the only site in the UK carrying the 4.3-ISO?
> I've seen some mad stats on downloads from us today, by far the
> highest ever.

Can we share some statistics? We are breaking our internal records
too. Our mirror was completely forgotten piece of machine. Until now.

http://www.cz.freebsd.org/stats/mrtg/

--
Rudolf Cejka   (cejkar@dcse.fee.vutbr.cz;  http://www.fee.vutbr.cz/~cejkar)
Brno University of Technology, Faculty of El. Engineering and Comp. Science