Date:      Fri, 04 May 2001 09:57:51 +0400
From:      "Andrew Karjagin" <Andrew.Karjagin@newmail.ru>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   IDC 8-port modem pool

Hello!
I have PX-800 8-port modem pool from IDC (PCI slot, 8-port
multiplexor and 8 modems in one) and I want to install it
on my server with FreeBSD 4.2. I am reconfigure the kernel:
device sio0 at isa? COM1 ---
device sio1 at isa? COM2 ---
options COM_MULTIPORT
device sio2 at pci? irq?
device sio3 at pci?
------
device sio9 at pci?
But the kernel doesn"t see the pool at reboot. May be
anybody use it pool (if IDC made pool, so IDC sell the
poll) and can help me?
On Linux Slackware 2.2.16 it worked but there must be using
the mmodem (Inpro M Modem) driver for Linux.
Thank you for your help!