Date:      Sun, 13 May 2001 21:53:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Warner Losh <imp@FreeBSD.org>
To:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvs commit: src/sys/pccard pcic.c

imp         2001/05/13 21:53:03 PDT

  Modified files:
    sys/pccard           pcic.c
  Log:
  When activating or deactivating a resource, only attempt to deal with
  the resource activation if we're dealing with our grandchild.
  Otherwise, we run into two problems.  One, if the pccard layer wanted
  to allocate and activate something, we'd wind up trying to do the
  wrong thing twice: the ivars are wrong and we don't want the bridge to
  map the resource to the slot.  If we're more than a grandchild, then
  who knows what kind of ivar is present.  In either of these cases, we
  just pass it up the food chain.

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.116     +9 -1      src/sys/pccard/pcic.c