Date:      Thu, 17 May 2001 19:13:28 +0200
From:      Christophe Prévotaux <c.prevotaux@hexanet.fr>
To:        Jin Guojun <j_guojun@lbl.gov>
Cc:        atm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Marconi ForeRunner HE 155 and HE622

Well I am a develloper and I don't know how to write drivers
for FreeBSD myself

But I sure would like to see these drivers integrated into FreeBSD 4.x-STABLE

Also I only have a HE 155 and don't which motherboard ( PC ) can support
HE 622 64Bits board

Do you know of any such motherboard ?

I also would like to see the PROSUM (http://www.prosum.fr ) card supported
it is using and IDT chipset and they have a Linux driver so develloper
can look at the linux driver maybe and port it to FreeBSD

the driver is on their website and maybe they could lend someone a card
for the porting effort. ( or maybe give  ? :))