Date:      Wed, 23 May 2001 16:57:40 -0700
From:      "Brian O'Shea" <boshea@ricochet.net>
To:        Delroy Green <greende@eee-fs7.bham.ac.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: mount unix floppy

On Thu, May 24, 2001 at 12:29:11AM +0100, Delroy Green wrote:
> How do one mount a floppy disk that is unix formatted? I have tried
> 'mount -t ufs /dev/fd0a /mnt' but got error 'incorrect super block'.

Was it formatted on the same type of system on which you are attempting
to mount it?  For instance, FreeBSD's UFS is different from Solaris'
UFS, so you will not be able to mount a Solaris UFS filesystem on a
FreeBSD system.

-brian

--
Brian O'Shea                                      <boshea@ricochet.net>