Date:      Thu, 14 Jun 2001 11:04:48 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "Nathan Vidican" <nvidican@ipsnetwork.net>
To:        small@freebsd.org
Subject:   flash/rom drives, and/or touchscreen devices

Anyone know of a good/cheap place to find rom/flash drives which coulc
be used to boot pico/free bsd from? I'm looking to turn a bunch of
smaller P.C.'s into router-type machines, and would like to get away
from having to use a floppy. Preferably something which can be written-
to using a software utility.
   I have currently got a machine which boots from such a device, (made
by http://www.citadelcomputer.com/), and would like to essentiall
produce the same kind of thing. Which brings me to a second question...
tocuh screen support from within free/pico bsd (or BSD in general for
that matter); does anyone know of a good resource to find driver
utilities for utilizing a touch-screen as a mouse/pointer device from
within Free/Pico bsd?

--
Nathan Vidican
Nathan@Vidican.com