Date:      Sun, 17 Jun 2001 19:45:19 +1000
From:      Benno Rice <benno@FreeBSD.org>
To:        cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, cvs-all@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/conf files.powerpc options.powerpc Makefile.powerpc ldscript.powerpc src/sys/powerpc/conf GENERIC

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU

On Sun, Jun 17, 2001 at 02:39:44AM -0700, Benno Rice wrote:
> benno       2001/06/17 02:39:44 PDT
>=20
>   Modified files:
>     sys/conf             Makefile.powerpc ldscript.powerpc=20
>   Added files:
>     sys/conf             files.powerpc options.powerpc=20
>     sys/powerpc/conf     GENERIC=20
>   Log:
>   The final commit for the first phase of PowerPC support.
>  =20
>   This adds the config stuff needed to build kernels.
>  =20
>   Reviewed by:	obrien

I'd like to follow this up by thanking Diane Bruce, Jerry Hicks and David
O'Brien who've helped me out a lot so far.

I'd also like to thank the NetBSD people who contributed to the code that
forms a large part of this first phase of code.  Without their effort I
would not have been able to come this far this fast.

--=20
Benno Rice
benno@FreeBSD.org

--EeQfGwPcQSOJBaQU