Date:      Fri, 22 Jun 2001 12:13:16 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Mikhail Teterin <mi@aldan.algebra.com>
To:        "Daniel O'Connor" <doconnor@gsoft.com.au>
Cc:        cvs-all@FreeBSD.org, cvs-committers@FreeBSD.org, jhb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: cvs commit: src/sys/vm vm_pageout.c

=On 22-Jun-2001 Mikhail Teterin wrote:
=>  BTW, will  FreeBSD ever be able  to _stop_ paging onto  a particular
=>  devices?  IMHO, it  is quite  embarassing to  not have  this feature
=>  after other OSes have had it for years.

=Why? Ever needed to USE that particular feature?

Yes, on  a number of occasions.  Its un-orthogonal. I can  turn swapping
on, but  I can not  turn it off without  rebooting. Yackk. See  also the
BUGS sections of swapon(8).

	-mi