Date:      Sat, 18 Aug 2001 14:40:35 -0600
From:      Duke Normandin <01031149@3web.net>
To:        Freebsd Questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   /boot/kernel.conf format

I'm still running a GENERIC 3.3R kernel. Somehow I'm missing something as
to how this file should terminate to allow the boot process to flow w/o
my having to hit 'enter' when the end of '/boot/kernel.conf' is reached.
It once worked -- I messed w/ the file -- now I've got to be there to hit
'enter' at boot-time. '/boot/kernel.conf' ends with a 'q' on the last
line. Any ideas as to how I can fix this? Tia....
--
-duke
Calgary, Alberta, Canada