Date:      Thu, 13 Sep 2001 09:57:10 +0200
From:      Mark Santcroos <marks@ripe.net>
To:        Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
Cc:        mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Card eject patch

How much does the pccard code for -stable and -current differ actually?
Do you try to keep them in sync or are they way different?

I've applied the patch to my -current. (It had a few rejects but did it by
hand, it looked correct)

Now compiling.

Mark

On Thu, Sep 13, 2001 at 01:35:57AM -0600, Warner Losh wrote:

> [[ bcc'd to stable to get the word out for testers ]]
>
> Please test and review:
> 	http://people.freebsd.org/~imp/card-eject.diff
>
> This seems to solve the problem completely for me.  I had two ed cards
> that always hung the machine on eject.  Now they work right, modulo
> some weirdness with pccard_ether if I pop them out too quick and I
> have a long delay set...
>
> I really want these to make it into -stable before 4.4-release.
> Please please please test.  Thank you.
>
> Warner

Mark Santcroos				RIPE Network Coordination Centre
http://www.ripe.net/home/mark/		New Projects Group/TTM