Date:      Fri, 21 Sep 2001 17:30:03 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Serg O. Malakhov" <serg@servocomp.ru>
To:        freebsd-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   bin/30706: Problem with mount linuxproc filesystem on 4.4 stable

The following reply was made to PR bin/30706; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Serg O. Malakhov" <serg@servocomp.ru>
To: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 05:09:35 -0700 (PDT)

 >Number:         30706
 >Category:       bin
 >Synopsis:       Problem with mount linuxproc filesystem on 4.4 stable
 >Confidential:   no
 >Severity:       non-critical
 After updating system and kernel to version 4.4, in the booting time I see
 error on the mount linuxproc file system, that was mounted aftomaticaly in
 my fstab file. There is error: "Exec format error".
 I didn't touch anithing, but make world and make kernel after cvsup for all sources.
 >How-To-Repeat:
 Just try:
 mount_linprocfs linproc /compat/linux/proc
 >Fix:
 Probably you know ;)