Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2001 09:13:25 +1000
From:      Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
To:        will@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/30358: new port: www/httpgrabber - HTTP traffic analyzer and extractor

Dear Will,

On Sun, Sep 16, 2001 at 01:47:32PM -0700, will@FreeBSD.org wrote:
> Synopsis: new port: www/httpgrabber - HTTP traffic analyzer and extractor
>
> State-Changed-From-To: open->feedback

I'm sorry about the problems I've caused regarding this. httpgrabber
was made to be used with ngrep-lib-1.1, which wasn't in the ports
collection yet. ngrep-lib-1.0 was submitted but not in it neither.
I shouldn't have submitted it yet. Anyway, damage is done, hope I
can undo it a little by saying that ngrep-lib-1.1 is in the ports
collections now and that this port has all the dependancies available.

Edwin

--
Edwin Groothuis   |              Personal website: http://www.MavEtJu.org
edwin@mavetju.org |           Interested in MUDs? Visit Fatal Dimensions: