Date:      Thu, 27 Sep 2001 19:24:59 -0700
From:      John White <johnjohn-freebsd-questions@triceratops.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   ftp install w/tulip driver

I'm attempting a brand new ftp installation of FreeBSD 4.4-Release
on a machine with a Kingston KNE110TX or KNE100TX NIC (I have both).
They're both DEC Tulip based NICs, but there doesn't seem to be
a tulip driver in the 4.4-release install disk.  I -believe- that's
the "de" driver, but could be mistaken (again, it doesn't show up,
so I'm going by what others seem to say in the archives about the
driver).

A search for "tulip AND install" turns up nothing in -questions
-newbies and -hardware.

Is there some way to load addiitonal drivers that I'm missing?
Is there a different .flp file that I should be using (there
aren't any on the ftp site)?

Other solutions?  I don't have a CDROM on the machine, which is
why I'm doing a network installation.

John White