Date:      Thu, 18 Oct 2001 12:04:46 -0700 (PDT)
From:      george vagner <kf7nn@yahoo.com>
To:        Edwin Groothuis <edwin@mavetju.org>
Cc:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: syslogd sending stuff to every terminal

# $FreeBSD: src/etc/syslog.conf,v 1.13.2.2 2001/02/26
09:26:11 phk Exp $
#
#       Spaces are NOT valid field separators in this
file.
#       Consult the syslog.conf(5) manpage.
*.err;kern.debug;auth.notice;mail.crit
/var/log/console
*.notice;kern.debug;lpr.info;mail.crit;news.err
/var/log/messages
security.*
/var/log/security
mail.info
/var/log/maillog
lpr.info
/var/log/lpd-errs
cron.*
/var/log/cron
*.err                                           root
*.notice;news.err                               root
*.alert                                         root
*.emerg                                         *
# uncomment this to log all writes to /dev/console to
/var/log/console.log
console.info
/var/log/console.log
# uncomment this to enable logging of all log messages
to /var/log/all.log
*.*     *
# uncomment this to enable logging to a remote loghost
named loghost
#*.*
@loghost
# uncomment these if you're running inn