Date:      Sat, 27 Oct 2001 11:20:02 -0700 (PDT)
From:      "Andre Goeree" <abgoeree@wish.net>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/31534: x11-servers/XFree86-4-Server WITH_MATROX_GXX_DRIVER broken

The following reply was made to PR ports/31534; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "Andre Goeree" <abgoeree@wish.net>
To: FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc: lioux@uol.com.br
Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2001 20:12:11 +0200

 On Sat, Oct 27, 2001 at 01:39:01PM -0200, Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira wrote:
 > Hi,
 > 	I've just build XFree86-4 with MATROX to test it and
 > everything worked
 >
 > 	cd /usr/ports/x11-server/XFree86-4 && \
 > 		make -DWITH_MATROX_GXX_DRIVER
 >
 > 	Everything worked fine. I can forward logs, 200K bzip2.

 Are you sure you built XFree68-Server-4.1.0_2?
 Otherwise things would work fine, no Matrox driver in previous
 versions.

 I've made pretty sure i have the latest version of ports and
 also rm -fr'ed XFree86-4-Server and XFree86-4-Libraries to make sure
 there where no stale files in these directories (if at all possible
 because i CVSup'ed ports from scratch very recently).

 So, I'm quite confident that this isn't a local problem. But I could
 be wrong.

 -ago