Date:      Tue, 11 Dec 2001 20:00:18 -0800 (PST)
From:      "f.johan.beisser" <jan@caustic.org>
To:        Henry smith <getzz11@yahoo.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: anybody know what is this means ?

On Tue, 11 Dec 2001, Henry smith wrote:

> I think the problem that causing this problem is
> psyBNC. I'm running FreeBSD4.4-STABLE.
>
> Is this means my memory is full ?

i'm not sure.

most likely, it means you don't have enough kernel socket buffer space.
but, as for how to fix that, i can only guess. perhaps raise your maxusers
variable in the kernel config, and recompile the kernel?

i really don't know much more of what's going on.

  http://caustic.org/~jan                      jan@caustic.org
    "John Ashcroft is really just the reanimated corpse
         of J. Edgar Hoover." -- Tim Triche