Date:      Tue, 18 Dec 2001 02:09:06 -0500
From:      Alan Eldridge <alane@geeksrus.net>
To:        Daeron <daeron@fandom.net>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: kdreamsite

On Tue, Dec 18, 2001 at 05:41:01PM +1100, Daeron wrote:
>Hi Guys,
> Kdreamsite seems to be failing to compile, no doubt trouble between the
>kdelibs-1.x & kdelibs-2.x, I've added the the kdelibs-1 from a packages
>file, left includes in place but also copied them to a
>/usr/local/include/kde11 before then compiling & installing the whole
>kde2.2.2 environment over.

AFAIK you can't have KDE-1.x and KDE-2.x coexisting. And you can't build a
KDE-1 app against KDE-2.

My suggestion is: kdreamsite is an abandoned program, its website doesn't
exist anymore, it's a couple of years obsolete (the source hasn't been
updated since 1999), and you should instead use quanta, a much newer and
very nice web design package.

I'm going to put in a PR to delete kdreamsite.

--
Alan Eldridge
Just another $THING hacker.