Date:      Wed, 19 Dec 2001 22:00:01 -0800 (PST)
From:      "S. Kiernan" <sab@vegamuse.org>
To:        freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/30947: mail/mahogany fails to build, conflicts with /usr/include/openssl/ssl.h

The following reply was made to PR ports/30947; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: "S. Kiernan" <sab@vegamuse.org>
To: Jochem Kossen <j.kossen@home.nl>
Cc: freebsd-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/30947: mail/mahogany fails to build, conflicts with
 /usr/include/openssl/ssl.h
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2001 01:02:34 -0500 (EST)

 Sure, send me what you have... there was some issues with getting 0.63 to
 build in -CURRENT, but I think I have them figured out and will have the
 port for 0.63 committed so that we have a more current version of Mahogany
 before the 4.5-RELEASE freeze.

 --
 Stephen J. Kiernan    |          FreeBSD -- The Power To Serve
 sab@vegamuse.org      |           (and play Linux games, too)