Date:      Sun, 6 Jan 2002 07:50:08 +0100
From:      Cliff Sarginson <cliff@raggedclown.net>
To:        FBSD Questions <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: How to Stop IP spoofing in ipfw

On Sat, Jan 05, 2002 at 10:56:30AM -0800, Crist J. Clark wrote:
<snip>

Mr Clark, long ago I suggested you write a book on all this
stuff you dispense such expert advice on. I for one
would buy it (I think many on this list would as well).

I think just assembling your many answers on
the subject of filtering, firewalls etc on FreeBSD into
a logical whole would do most of the job !

--
Regards
Cliff