Date:      Thu, 10 Jan 2002 07:43:02 -0500
From:      Michael Lucas <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   reorganizing FAQ?

Hello,

I'd like to add a "security" section to the FAQ, and move several
questions there -- mostly the IPFW stuff, plus the "why is X listening
on port Y" and "toor" questions.  Comments?

Also, I'd like to whack the "Miscellaneous Questions" section into two
parts: one for serious questions, and the other for the humorous ones.
As things stand, it's difficult to tell which are serious and which
aren't.  The question is, what should the humor section be called?
I'd rather not call it "humor", as that's just kind of, well, boring.
I considered "Community Folklore", but that's pretentious.  Any
suggestions? comments? flames?

==ml

--
Michael Lucas		mwlucas@FreeBSD.org, mwlucas@BlackHelicopters.org