Date:      Thu, 17 Jan 2002 23:04:20 -0600
From:      Erich Zigler <erichz@superhero.org>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Cc:        kde@freebsd.org
Subject:   KDE 2.2 and FreeBSD 4.5-RC1

For some odd reason while I'm in KDE if I load up konqueror and browse the
web while listening to mp3s via mpg123 or noatun when a new page loads or
when I use my wheel mouse the soundcard blips.

It doesn't do this on other kinds of audio, such as when I'm watching
mpegs, watching TV via the TV Tuner Card or listening to the radio via the
Radio Tuner card.

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on this. Thank you.

--
Hah! If they were going to do that, they'd be just as likely to buy some
extra rope to keep the pigs from getting out of their rooftop aviary.