Date:      Fri, 25 Jan 2002 02:19:30 +0200
From:      "Cole" <cole@acenet.co.za>
To:        <freebsd-security@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Ipsec Problems

Im running ipsec on freebsd 4.5 RC1, with racoon and a preshared key

Im communicating with another freebsd machine
I am using ppp for the connection to the internet.
I can get both of them talking to each other, pinging each other. My problem lies when downloading from the other machine over ftp, my download seems to drop to 0k/s every 15-20 seconds, i have set the lifetime time to 7200 sec in the racoon.conf file.

i would like to know if there is anyone that could help me with this problem or has experienced this problem

Thanx
Cole